Rethinking Sex Addiction: PD event with Doug Braun-Harvey
Treating out of Control Sexual Behavior
March 29, 2018
The Harvey Institute’s only training event in Australia in 2018
Join us for this one-day professional training event with acclaimed author, AASECT board member and award-winning sex therapist Doug Braun-Harvey in Melbourne.
Who is this for?
- Are you a therapist or medical / health professional interested in learning a new model for treating men (of all sexual orientations) with problematic sexual behaviour?
- Are you looking for an innovative best practice model to increase your confidence and ability to effectively assess and treat men with out of control sexual behaviour?
- Are you looking for a method for motivating clients to change damaging patterns of online, compulsive, or impulsive sexual behaviour?
- Are you looking for sex positive interventions for men conflicted about their sexual turn-ons and erotic interests?
- Are you looking for innovative practices for addressing sex/drug-linked behaviour (Chemsex)?
Doug Braun-Harvey’s innovative OCSB treatment model, based on over 20 years of clinical experience (co-developed with Michael Vigorito), combines extensive clinical practice with science and research from sexual health, human behavior, motivational change, attachment, self-regulation and eroticism within a combined individual and group therapy treatment model. The collaborative client/therapist treatment relationship is founded on the principle of men taking responsibility for defining and integrating their personal sexual health vision.